Saturday, July 14, 2012

Here I am

Portia who is Monkey Dog.

Hello, world.  I'm a quilting/sewing/crafting addict with ADHD.  Just ask the hubs....it's not a good combo in a woman, who works full time and likes margaritas.  But back to the task at hand...(see what I mean).  :)  I've been a quilter/sewer/crafter for the past 5 some odd years. 

Me and The Hubs......in Mexico (home of margaritas)

Once upon a time, I had another blog with another company and during up-grades.....all was lost.  Then a few months after that, The Hubs and I had to make the painful decision to 'put-down' Portia (aka Monkey Dog).  She was 16 years old and in very poor health.  It was the saddest and hardest thing that we've had to do.  So, I really lost my heart for sewing/quilting/crafting.  

So, a few months later, a new job (that I uber-love), and a Psycho-Kitty (aka Nike).  And HERE I AM.  











No comments:

Post a Comment