Sunday, January 20, 2013

For Reals??

Happy New Year!  And, while I'm at it........ Happy Thanksgiving.........

Me and The Hubs in St. Louis in November.  I'm about to let you in on a Top Secret Secret about me.....I'm a geek.  Yes, we were in St. Louis to see Cinematic Titanic (aka.... Mystery Science Theater 3K).

Merry Christmas!

Me and The Hubs were sick pretty much all of December with the Flu......but, our grandsons came to the rescue and helped us put up our tree!

Seeewwww.......(get it?  LOL!)  I've been crafty and sew-y too.


So, I've been trying to get organized too!  But, those for another post...... I promise.  :)  Until next time......here was my fortune for lunch one day.....I thought it was HILARIOUS!

Well....... let's just say.........I will continue to blog.  For Reals!

No comments:

Post a Comment